Sunday, May 6, 2018

HG Gipsy Avenger

HG GIPSY AVENGER
(PACIFIC RIM 2)


I've bought the normal version and the LED yellow unit was sold separately. For now I've left it as a straight build because I'm planning to paint this model kit in the future but I'm not planning something fancy, just a normal color change paintjob.






these are the accessories that comes with this kit. The LED yellow unit is sold separatedly because I've bought the regular version.

it also comes with a sheet of sticker decals


































This kit has no polycaps so all the joints are molded in normal plastic too, so you might want to be extra careful while posing this kit.
 
The articulations are nearly the same as the most recent HG kits like strike, freedom, barbatos, etc. but the design of Gipsy Avenger kinda hinders the movements so when I'm trying to do some cool action poses, I feel that I'm restricted while posing it but it is nothing too serious to worry about, I've still manage to make a couple of cool action poses in my opinion.

At the end of the day, I still like this kit because it is rich of details and somewhat refreshing because it feels unique or new to me.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask and I'll reply as soon as I can!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog! see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment