Sunday, April 28, 2013

WING GUNDAM EW ROBOT DAMASHII/SPIRITS



just in case you didn't still see, my slideshow I've put a link here
PS: there are some action poses which I didn't included on this blog so you might check also my slideshow.






































































































































 there are some few downsides about this particulare figure, like for example, it is a limited tamashii web exclusive, the waist has limited movements, the sideskirt pops out quite easily but can be put back again without any problem, it doesn't come with a stand like the wing zero EW robot damashii, the machine cannons are blocked because of its head and then the beam saber is kinda tiny and plain in my opinion (it doesn't transform but I don't really mind because I'm displaying this in its mobile suit mode).



but looking it in a positive way, as you can see, starting to its proportions I have to say that it is well-done it isn't like the aile strike or gundam age 1 robot damashii, it can be posed in so many ways (it's more posable than the MG version), there are no weight issues at all about holding its buster rifle, it comes with different types of hands, it comes with spare energy capsules for the buster rifle in each forearm, the wings can be posed in all direction I want, the feet can be moved up and down, then it is pretty stable and I also would like to add that this particular gundam is one of the most colorful gundam I've ever seen!!

if you have any questions about this figure, just comment below and I'll try to answer your question as soon as I can.

thanks for visting my blog, and please stay tuned for more!



11 comments:

  1. These shots are stunning, as always! I might use a few of these poses when i eventually finish my wing EW MG kit x.x

    thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I'm glad that you like them! about the MG wing EW if these poses will be difficult to imitate because the buster rifle is kinda heavy :/
      but anyway, it isn't impossible to achieve! and I'm looking forward for your next post on your blog :D

      Delete
    2. Hopefully the paint will tighten my joints enough to achieve them at least partially ;P thank you man! keep up the awesome work!

      Delete
  2. i've been looking for this fig for quite a while but sadly prices have skyrocketed since its release (darn exclusives) :(

    GFF looks good but the RD shrieks playability

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I know that feel bro, that's really unfair so that's why you should buy as early as you can a robot damashii that you like or preorder it

      Delete
  3. how did you fix the buster rifle - hand issues on this kit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't fix anything, this is the robot damashii, not the master grade 1/100, so yeah, it has no weight issues. it can hold and pose in any directions its buster rifle with no problems at all. ^_^

      Delete
    2. Sir pwede bang paglaruan yan or just display lang tulad ng HG? madali kasi magkalaskalas ung HG.
      2nd Question: Ano mas maganda sir Robot Damashii or RG(without decals) in terms of detail?

      Delete
    3. 1) well, dipende sayo kung gusto paglaruan o hindi,
      (this is an "online exclusive" action figure sir, so a rare one) :-)

      2) RG

      and thanks for checking my blog sir!

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to try some of these on my Hi-Res Wing EW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting my blog sir! I hope these action poses are also doable for the Hi-Res version! :D

      Delete